About Dr. Maria
Dr. Maria offers nutritional and functional nutrition counseling virtually.
Dr. Maria Belluccio, R.N., A.P., D.O.M. (Doctor of Oriental Medicine) offers to her holistic practice a diversity of experience spanning 25 years in allopathic and integrative healthcare. What she brings to her patients is a sense of compassion and empathy that was a valuable part of her training as an RN. She has worked in many nursing specialties including Women’s Healthcare, Psychiatry, and Hospice care. It was(is) her commitment to her patients to be present, listen with an open heart and ear, and be a guide in their healing journey. Her practice integrates the mind, body, and spirit connection!
- 1980 – University of Florida, Gainesville, Fl.
Bachelors’ of Science in Nursing – BSN
- 1998 – Johnson & Wales-College of Culinary Arts
- 2002 – The National College of Oriental Medicine
in Orlando, FL. Bachelor’s degree in
Health Sciences and a Master’s in Oriental
- 2002 – Certified as a clinical thermographer
- Nationally board certified in acupuncture
Schedule A Call with Dr. Maria
Complete the form below to reach out to Dr. Maria.